Friday, October 9, 2009

the beginning

i've decided to start a blog. it will help me to get out in the open how celiac disease affects my life and my day to day living. ideally, it will help me to live healthier and make better food choices for myself.

many of you know that i have celiac disease and that i don't eat gluten. what you don't know is how this makes me feel and the lengths i go through to stay healthy.

your questions are welcome and will inspire me to write more. no question is wrong but please try to stay positive.

this isn't all negative. there are lots of good things that have happened since i figured out that i have celiac disease. i am healthier! i am smarter! i have my exorbitant amount of energy back!

thank you all for the support and encouragement. sometimes all i need is an ear and an understanding nod.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this part of your life with us! good luck with the blog. -- Jim

    ReplyDelete